Hello Otso. (My wife is also from Finland). Thanks for your suggestion. I'm going to keep that idea in mind for now, but I think it's a good one.

Joseph

On 12/5/2019 8:56 PM, Otso Havu wrote:
What about using Ccleaner, it removes old temporary file

Boot
Clean
The first run might take an hour, next 5 to 10 minutes.
Select wisely what to clean

Boot again.

What about backupping  2 times the biggest Legacy file(s) on another drive,
Delete it/them,   Defrag disk. Restore  the backupped file(s)
This might  reduce the defragmenting  time, if you have 1 GB files

DEFRAG
Disk defragmenter or organizer, by Windows or Defraggler
Run after first cleaning. It might take over 12 hours.
Next runs mostly some hours.
-----
Cleaning weekly or so. Defragmenting maybe every 3..6 months

Ask me if necessary

Defraggler and Ccleaner by Piriform.com , Basic versions free to private persons