The answers received are what the person answering the Question "In what place
did the person live on April 1, 1935" told the census taker. The suggestion to
check the age of the person that the "Same Place" refers to is a good one.
Census enumerators did take short cuts and filled in answers before hand.

Check the hand writing to be sure that each persons "same place" is not a
mirror image of the ones before and after the family of interest.
Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, Certified Genealogist Emeritus
CG or Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for Certification of
Genealogists, used under license by Board-certified genealogists after periodic
competency evaluation, and the board name is registered in the US Patent &
Trademark Office.In a message dated 1/14/2020 5:56:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,