From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jenny M Benson
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 12:11 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Exporting to Gedcom with Hashtag information -
Identifying specific individuals

On 13/05/2020 12:53, Larry Lachance wrote:
>   I only wish there were a more blatant way to make that identification on
the LFT individual screen.

Do you have any picture of the people in the "other tree" - the ones
that you want to make stand out?  IF NOT, you could create an image
which is simply a rectangle of a certain colour or a large cross or some
other symbol and attach that to each individual, so it shows as their
portrait picture in Family View.

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK