From: "Legacy User Group"
To:"Legacy User Group"
Sent:Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:08:45 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:Re: [LegacyUG] New Version of Legacy Family Tree?

 I, too, am not impressed with MyHeritage.  It's like they want all
my information and then I have to PAY to have access.  And then my
information is available to all that subscribe.  Sometimes, I have
info that I DONT want to share.  It's a shame when there is something
good going on (Legacy) and someone acquires it and messes everything
up.
Jeri