Sorry tis mail should be send to the list too.:-(
Hi Alan,

yes, thanks for Your help. But the resizing in this way does not wok for me. I just found a workaround. Close the data-window, then resize and reopen the data-window.

By the way, to maximize is not a good option for me on a 32" wide screen...:-)

Thanks
Bernd