Hello Loren,

This snapping back when dragging to re-size windows is an old problem that some, but apparently not all, Legacy users have.

The work-around is to change a setting in Windows.  In Windows, go to Settings > Multi-tasking > Work with multiple windows, and change Snap windows to 'Off'.

Cheers! -- Dave N.

On 2020-07-09 11:49 a.m., Loren L. Johns via LegacyUserGroup wrote:
On the other hand, I have the same problem, regardless of which of the three computers I use Windows 10. It often takes me ten tries to resize the window to where I want it.

I try dragging the border and it often begins to drag, but then pops back where it was ... or perhaps goes only 2% of the way.

I am glad for you, Alan, if you have not had this problem. I am sure others have.

I don't know what causes it.

Peace, Loren Johns
Stuart, Florida

--