From: "Gillian Häkli" <gill...@saunalahti.fi>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Sent: 21/09/2020 16:48:27
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hints

 Hi Brian,

I've now tried many Hints following your advice, that is, deleted all cookies
for fmp, and so far everything's going well. Thank you very very much.

Gillian

On 21/09/2020 17:08, Brian Kelly wrote:
Not any kind of expert but that message looks like a problem with the web
browser you are using. It is reporting an error with the findmypast web site or
with the string legacy is sending to the site.  Since it is reporting a bad
cookie I would first try deleting all the cookies in your browser pertaining to
findmypast.com. If that does not solve the problem try clearing your internet
cache in your Browser it may be trying to re-use a bad link from your history.

Brian Kelly