OK Nix that last problem with the index being empty.   It just takes
forever to fill.
Looks interesting,  I am contemplating possibilities.
Thanks
Ian

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 6:17 PM Brian Kelly <exma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the main Legacy Screen there are six Tabs across the top; Legacy
> Home, Family, Pedigree, Descendant, Chronology and Index.
>
> The Index tab is what people are talking about. It is like the View >
> Name List but you do not have to open a new screen to access it. Using
> the RIN, Given and Surname boxes you can change the sort order (in the
> same way as in the Name List). In Deluxe Versions you can also customize
> the Columns displayed on that view by clicking on the Column titles.
>
> Brian Kelly
>
> On 28-Sep.-20 5:10 p.m., Margaret Gagliardi wrote:
> > Where is the "index"?  If you are talking about the Index tab on every
> > family group sheet, mine is all blank and if I put a name in, it does
> > nothing.
> > Thanks
> > Margaret
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 3:34 PM Joyce Herzog <joyce.her...@gmail.com
> > <mailto:joyce.her...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     I really like using the Index. I use it every day!
> >     Joyce
>
> --

> Archives at:

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario