My only other suggestion is to check Settings on your computer and see if
there’s a Windows Update that is downloading or installing.  The last two
updates rendered my old laptop almost unusable until they completed. It could
be a background anti-virus scan if your computer was off for a long period.  If
 I’m working on something important, I’ll Pause Windows Updates and tell my
Anti-Virus program to not do background scans. Good luck.  I know this is
frustrating.

Wanda