From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Chris Hill
Sent: 07 July 2021 09:40
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] MyHeritage - Internet search within Legacy

The issue is that MH is independent of Legacy and is quite entitled to change
its interfaces to suit its own views on what its users might want. If that then
has an impact of other businesses, like Legacy, then it is down to them to
react and modify their own code.

MH might decide to inform Legacy of its changes in advance, but that would be
dependent on its own views, just the same as the way that FS makes changes to
its interfaces. There is also the risk in doing that since it might freeze the
change or cause Legacy to develop code that might need to be modified if MH
change the plan.

Remember that legally Legacy is an independent business and not part of MH. If
they were integrated then I would expect better integration between them, but
they are not.

Regards

Chris