Are you using the Descendant Report or the Descendant Book Report? If the
Descendant Report, I think you need to turn off compacting information on
one line. Including photos in this report requires individual information
to use four lines. I don’t remember the exact wording but you will see what
I’m referencing when you look at the various options.