Can you show me a screen shot of where this compacting info option is located?

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Mary Fowler Leek
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2021 5:55 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Pictures Not Showing in Reports

Are you using the Descendant Report or the Descendant Book Report? If the
Descendant Report, I think you need to turn off compacting information on one
line. Including photos in this report requires individual information to use
four lines. I don’t remember the exact wording but you will see what I’m
referencing when you look at the various options.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 4:20 PM Cindy Custer <custerc...@comcast.net