Hello Everyone,

I'm almost embarrassed about writing this email, but here goes

Recently I printed a family group sheet. After reading it I noticed it was
a mess. My sentences were inconsistent, for example, my census info is all
over the place. I have simple spelling errors on words like census,
cemetery, etc.  I have a number of other issues. Here's my question.

Where do I start to clean up my mess. I toyed with the idea of wiping
everything out and starting over. Not really convinced that's the way to
go. I am leaning towards going into the master list and starting there.
That too seems to be a big job. Can I get some suggestions if you have ever
dealt with this?

Crystal