I’ve used the Add button after the visible blocks for children are filled and i need to add more…

Helen.
Canada

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2023, at 8:26 AM, Linda G <llg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Colin,
I've noticed periodically mine doesn't work and that usually does not work when I want to add the 7th child - then I have to click the Add Child.
Try the old "Check and Repair" - may have to do it a couple of times.  But also turn off the computer (not just a restart).
 It helps for a while except for that 7th kid - still need to click Add Child. But, the over time, that Add Child starts to bog down again with any kid.

Linda