I have found only a small number of individuals  (people) where there are 2 FAG
entries.

While the Legacy spot for entering a number (like a FamilySearch, or the others
– none of which use)  is convenient, and allows a quick link to that FAG
memorial, when there are “duplicates” so-called – ie, 2 or 3 FAG for the same
person – I put the others into one of the Notes area(s) in Legacy.

If the Find a Grave ID were a small list (say, 3 only) rather than a single ID,
it would not be more helpful for me.

As a side issue, I have found FAG memorials including photos, for individuals
who died and were buried  elsewhere – with no mention that the Memorial is not
in the burial or death place. In fact, for 3 instances, the birth and death
places in the FAG memorial text asserts that they actually died in that place
(Australian state #1), when it was actually at another (Australian state #2)
which is more than 300km distant.

FAG is a useful tool and largely “maintained” by individuals rather than an
organization, and the photographers often quite separate from those supplying
the text and the names and links to FAG memorials of relatives. So, I just take
it as it is, and do my own checking where possible.

I.L. Thomas, Western Australia