Sorry, but one last thing that I would like to add. Even though one of my
g-grandmothers died in Sussex, Uk, and she was buried there, she is still
mentioned on the grave-stone of her husband. My g-grandfather (her husband)
died decades earlier, and was buried in a graveyard in Romsey, Hampshire,
Uk where they were living at the time. However, there was a mention of his
wife on his gravestone, even though she died much later in Sussex.