Thanks Cathy, I will try that.

I was unaware of a new version of the program, so have downloaded v 9.0.0.456

I.L. Thomas, Western Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2024 6:10 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ancestor Report - setting Private off

Ian,

I suggest you Reset the Report options and then choose your particular options
again and see if that fixes it. I'm not seeing it with someone with Privacy
Setting as Private and an AKA when I override the Privacy options to include
Private individuals so I don't think it is a bug. I tested in 9.0.0.449. I
haven't updated to the latest update .456 as I'm away from home and don't have
as much internet access.

I trust you've found a place to keep cool in this heatwave in Perth.
Cathy