I use the Notes (General, Research, Medical) a bit, and it has 4 editing tools
on the left margin, as well as the ability to add special characters.

 (I have added the English pound symbol £ - UK etc currency for many many
years. The various European currency symbols could be added easily, without
changes to the current  Notes design)

This has probably been requested in the past?

I know it is not intended to be a mini-text-processor , but it would be very
helpful to be able to capitalize (toggle: lower case, Initial Cap, ALL CAPS)
in addition to the bold, italics, underline already provided.

Can I request this from Millennia / MyHeritage ? Is this done via the links on
the Help About popup?

I.L. Thomas, Western Australia