From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Wes Jester <wes...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2024 12:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Updating to Version 10

I am trying to update to version 10 but am encountering and issue with
my database.  I tried to run a File > File Maintenance > check/repair on
the file but get a message with Error 91Error rebuilding indexs.  With
block variable not set.

The solution is to do a file maint which, of course, raises this issue.

I have restored from the previous back up and no joy.

Any ideas.

--
Wes
Wes Jester