Wes,
I'd do everything before using a Gedcom, especially if you use SourceWriter sources as they are all converted to Basic style in a gedcom.
Have you checked the DLL file as in the Knowlege Base article?
<https://legacyfamilytree.com/help-center/?a=Error-91-Object-variable-or-With-block-variable-not-set---id--6_fUzDu2TDmVAR9Qa24XGg>
If a recent backup doesn't work, then I suggest you ask Support for help with this.
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

Cathy

Wes Jester <mailto:wes...@gmail.com>
Friday, 14 June 2024 5:29 AM
Yes I have done that as well.  I have also reloaded a backup from my Acronis backup 5 generations back.  The error is still there. I know I have done a few database repair cycles in the last several months, so I am a bit lost now. I think I will have to restore form a GEDCOM and hope for the best

Wes

hpete...@cox.net <mailto:hpete...@cox.net>
Friday, 14 June 2024 5:18 AM
Wes
I have experienced this error in the past..

Try the last steps in the process..
[see attached file]

Kind regards
Henry