On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:46:41 -0700, "Geoff Rasmussen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We could not remove Research Guidance (RG) or Legacy Home because so many of
>our users have reported how much they use these tools.

It would still be nice if users could optionally turn these tabs off.
[[And put the "Check for Update" back on the Internet menu.]]

>However, some users
>have reported that they'd like the RG updates to be available as an optional
>download. We will consider this as development continues.

I think doing so would require that the RG tab and buttons be disabled
for those that don't download. In my opinion, this would be a good
thing. But I wonder if doing so would do anything to help those who are
experiencing the resource crunch?

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/