John

If we're being frank, it appears CC have been bullying everyone with
this PD stuff.

I'll let Jordan respond to your points (and I hope he has time), but
it's clear that you fundamentally disagree on whether the ODL actually
works or not, and you do it in a rather strange and emotional way
given that your bio[1] seems to show no legal qualifications (please
forgive me if I've misread something).

You guys have more money than God, and I think you want to own this
space, and I think you're trying to stop dissent from your Vision.

For now, as Jordan is an actual lawyer, I'm going to continue voting
ODL.

Best

Steve

[1] - http://creativecommons.org/about/people#34