I don't like the phrase 'submit your request', it sounds very hierarchical.
Given that the OSMF I still being very silent about what they are doing and
not doing around the licence I suggest that we continue to work on these
definitions ourselves here and I suggest that we use the wiki page to
capture our conclusions.

We should assume that the relevant people on the OSMF will take note and
contribute as appropriate in due course.

I have added the brief to the wiki here. Notice that I have also created a
'Use Cases' section heading where we can add key example uses of the data
which we can use to validate the final licence.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Open_Data_License

Feel free to tweek it and add comments to the talk page to say why you have
done it.

I may be a little silent for the rest of the week due to other work
pressures.

Regards,

Peter