Thanks, I am please how well the process is working. I notice some changes
to the wiki page, and that there are new words to clarify what is public and
some new use cases which is good to see.

I have gone through the wording in the brief to try to clarify and condense
the new elements. I have also moved the comment about making a million DVDs
to the Use Cases section. There is still more work needed on the Brief and
on the Use Cases but it is certainly getting there.

Peter