On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> OSM is a pragmatic community. We're better when we're trying to move
> forward than when we're just sitting around bitching. Either come up with
> suggestions to make ODbL and the Community Terms work better, or campaign,
> actively, for a move to 1 or 2.

So change for the sake of change?
I am campaigning, actively for no change.
Please do not ask me to change my opinion.
I have said consistently that the Australian section of the map stands to lose
an enormous amount of data in a change to ODbL.
Smart Europeans have suggested that we just get out there and map it. They are
welcome to assist. I am saving the crocodile infested waters for particular
groups of persons and the dangerous waters off Western Tasmania for another
group, because our coastline is one item we will lose from the map, and I'm
expecting you all to kayak around the coast to map it for us.