On 07/26/2010 06:21 PM, Anthony wrote:
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org

    4.6 covers Derivative Databases, not Produced Works.

"or a Produced Work from a Derivative Database"

Yes you are right. Reading fail on my part. I apologize.

I'll ask odc-discuss about this.

It says you can't sublicense the work at all.

It says you can't sublicence the database.

The DbCL on the other hand (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License#Overview , http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/dbcl/) says you can sublicence the *contents* of the database to your heart's content (clause 2.1) as long as you don't break the ODbL (2.2, 2.3).

- Rob.