On 5 August 2010 21:02, Grant Slater <openstreet...@firefishy.com> wrote:
> On 4 August 2010 22:25, Liz <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:
>> As you realise, in my jurisdiction, CC-by-SA is a better licence than ODbL,
>> as
>> it has been well checked and has government use.
>> In other jurisdictions the matter is different.
>>

> [citation needed]

I can only assume she meant "better" in the sense that various
Australian governments have gotten their lawyers to evaluated cc
licenses and actually published data under it, it took a lot of time
and effort from various parties to get the government to open up data
that much, all bets are off as to how long it would take to get data
under a different open license, let alone something as specific as
ODBL...