In the implementation plan under phase 4 it asks "Final cut-off. Community Question... What do we do with the people who have Declined or not responded?" [1]

In order to speed up the final phases of the implementation plan, and in particular the move from "PHASE 4" to "DONE", would it be best to ask the above question now, rather than waiting till we get to phase 4 , and then initiating the community discussion?

Alternatively, if this question has already been asked and decided, and I've missed it, could the wiki be edited so we know what will happen.

Alternatively, if the response at the moment is "we don't know what we will do until we know how many people decline or don't respond, so we cant ask the community at the moment", could we at least know what the options are likely to be?

David

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License/Implementation_Plan#PHASE_4_-_CC-BY-SA_edits_no_longer_accepted._.28Phase_3_.2B_8_weeks_subject_to_critical_mass.29