On 09/30/2010 02:56 AM, John Smith wrote:

Those sorts of comments are made to distract from the real issue, that
they know that the license is most likely incompatible, and because it
most likely won't effect them personally. Yet they hold stead fast to
the current course of things regardless of the impact on others...

Nobody has determined that OS data is incompatible (or that it cannot be made compatible if it is). At worst we have conflicting reports. I'll take legal advice over reported email comments in that case, though.

Quite a few of the people in this debate who are in favour of the ODbL are from the UK. We would be affected by the loss of OS data if that actually happens.

- Rob.