Hi all,

With the upcoming requirement to accept/decline the contributor terms, I
thought it was about time to figure out whether and how I can agree to them.
I've had a look around but can't see any FAQs for the contributor terms, just
for the ODbL part. I'm sure I can't be the only person in this situation, so
having a list of what to do in various situations would be quite handy.

Using my account I have added data that is under various licences, some of
which will and some of which won't be compatible with ODbL. To be able to keep
any of it, I'll presumably need to split my changesets up.
1) How do I move changesets to a new account?
2) How should they be split - one account for ODbL-compatible and
ODbL-incompatible? One account per licence/source? Something else?

For each of the licenses/sources, I think we should have a definitive answer as
to whether they are a) ODbL compatible, and b) Contributor Terms compatible. In
my case I have my own contributions, CC-BY data, CC-BY-SA data, and public
domain data.  In addition there is data that is derived from imagery from
Yahoo, NearMap, and Bing.

Were those to questions answered and the list of okay licences listed anywhere?
If not, can we get good answers and add them to a FAQ?

--
James