Van: John Smith [mailto:deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: zondag 19 juni 2011 6:59
Aan: Licensing and other legal discussions.
Onderwerp: Re: [OSM-legal-talk] [talk-au] Statement from nearmap.com
regarding submission of derived works from PhotoMaps to OpenStreetMap

On 19 June 2011 03:40, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen
<g.grem...@cetest.nl> wrote:
> What if Betty changes country and decides to reside in France -before-
> publicating
> her tiles on a server located in the Bahama's   and claiming CC0
> ;<)))))

It's silly because some people injected a silly argument into it, but
it would seem that ODBL opens up some pretty big loop holes that
CC-by-SA doesn't, and we've been told time after time about how much
better it is, CC-by-SA is working just fine, but ODBL won't.