On 24 July 2011 02:11, Tobias Knerr <o...@tobias-knerr.de> wrote:
> So do I suggest to stop the license change process? No, I don't. The
> Contributor Terms will solve many problems on their own, so my
> suggestion is what could be labelled "CT + CC-BY-SA".

This will cause similar/same problems as CT+ODBL, which stops the
benefits from sharing a like and being able to take changes that
others have made and include them unless they agree to the CT, already
you see this with people saying their changes are public domain so the
data isn't wasted, but absolutely will never agree to the CTs.