Am 22.09.2015 um 22:14 schrieb alyssa wright:
> What does this mean? "uses ratings from OSM "

Again: it is just a hypothetical example.

Obviously using a real life use case and declaring that as
non-conformant or whatever in a not yet agreed to guideline would not be
sensible (just imagine the outrage).

Not to mention the ability of the OSM community to dig out many years
stale and obviously out of date wiki pages and to pretend that they are
meaningful implies that anything that we put in writing is going to be
quoted for the next couple of decades regardless of what guideline we
end up with eventually.

Simon