Hi Tobias -

Michael at Mapbox here.

Just overlay, no other interaction.

This should be totally fine. Feel free to reach out directly if you want to
talk in more detail.

-Michael

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:08 AM, Rory McCann <r...@technomancy.org> wrote:

> On 06/09/16 15:13, Tobias Wendorff wrote:
> > Actually, these vector formats are modified SQLite databases
>
> Not really. Vector tiles (*.mvt) are protobuf files, not sqlite files
> (you might be thinking of mbtiles). It doesn't really matter for your
> example, since you could filter a mvt file to split out the different
> layers.

This is a private email.  Please check with me before forwarding, as it may
include information that's confidential or protected by the attorney-client
privilege.  If you feel like this email was sent to you by mistake, please
delete it and let me know. Thanks!