Hi Tobias - :) I will get in trouble with my team if I veer into a pricing
discussion, but like I said, shoot me an email with what you're working on,
and I can at least connect you with the right folks to talk to.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Tobias Wendorff <
tobias.wendo...@tu-dortmund.de> wrote:

> Am Di, 6.09.2016, 20:14 schrieb Michael Steffen:
> >
> > We have hundreds of customers hosting their own private data on our
> secure
> > infrastructure. Many customers are also hosting private data that they
> > license from 3rd parties.  Give me a holler if you want to talk. Good
> post
> > about private maps
> > https://www.mapbox.com/blog/private-maps-data-encryption/
>
> That's offtopic, but private maps are available on the $499/month package
> only. Pardon, but that's nothing reasonable for most of the projects.

This is a private email.  Please check with me before forwarding, as it may
include information that's confidential or protected by the attorney-client
privilege.  If you feel like this email was sent to you by mistake, please
delete it and let me know. Thanks!