sent from a phone

> On 14. May 2019, at 00:14, Kathleen Lu via legal-talk
> <legal-talk@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>
> If by "Each wikidata people repeat this operation manually." you mean that
> each individual Wikipedia editor makes their own decision about whether to
> copy the lat/long, and it is not a coordinated or automated effort (not a
> "systematic attempt to aggregate" per the Geocoding Guidelines), then it is
> allowed.

how could Wikidata not be considered a coordinated effort? I mean he is asking
here, people are making plans how to proceed, how can this be „not
coordinated“? Isn’t a plan to operate „individually“ already a kind of
coordination (purposefully crafted to circumvent the licensing provisions)?

Cheers, Martin