these new Liberal interpretation of ODbL are funny. to bad it's not
documented what we wanted when we changed license. seems to be full of lies

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Historic/We_Are_Changing_The_License

*"This means that “good guys” are stopped from using our data but the “bad
guys” may be able to use it anyway." *

*" We believe that a reasonable consensus has been built that our current
progress should be to maintain a Share-Alike license (see more below) but
have it written explicitly for data."*

*"Both licenses are “By Attribution” and “Share Alike”." *

*"But what happens if the Foundation is taken over by people with
commercial interests?*

   - *You still own the rights to any data you contribute, not the
   Foundation. In the new Contributor Terms, you license the Foundation to
   publish the data for others to use and ONLY under a free and open license.*

   - *The Foundation is not allowed to take your contribution and release
   it under a commercial license.*

   - *If the Foundation fails to publish under only a free and open
   license, it has broken its contract with you. A copy of the existing data
   can be made and released by a different body.*

   - *If a change is made to another free and open license, it is active
   contributors who decide yes or no, not the Foundation."*