You are unnecessarily making your life hard. There is a big red warning
at the top of the "Use Cases" page, simply take it seriously (the
content of that page was written in 2012 a rather long time ago and
before any of the guidelines existed). The current relevant guidelines
are available from
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Community_Guidelines

In your specific case, as it seems you are not actually geocoding your
data (that would be extracting address or location information from OSM
with 3rd party data), that would be the Produced Work and Collective
Database guidelines.

Simon