I've got an empty PowerMac G5 case from a 2.5ghz machine that decided to expel
all the coolant out onto the components.  There are a few scratches on the
outside of the case and a few scrapes. I'd give it a 7.5/10. Nothing is
physically broken and the handles are not bent. Most of the internal wiring is
still intact and included. There is some residue on the inside of the case from
the coolant. I think it would come off with a scotchbrite pad.  Asking $100
plus shipping from 55417.

I also have all of the fans from said machine.  Will sell the complete set for
$50 shipped.

Chris Stierman
Minneapolis, MN 55417