I'd like to sell my Mac Portable with 8 megs of ram and upgraded HD (I
don't remember the size) for $100 obo, plus shipping.

Original carrying case, power supply and additional ADB mouse. The
trackball is hesitant. I rebuilt it several years ago with pencil
erasers but they have since dried out and don't really work.  I have
not used this machine in several years, although it booted up fine
when I last depended on it. I "rebuilt" the battery several years ago
by cracking the case and installing easily obtained batteries (at the
time) inside the case. The battery today, after days of charging, only
shows 2 volts, not enough to kick in the boot process.

This is as is, but complete. Shipping charges will be whatever they
are, buyers' choice.

 From 95945, USA.

Dan Scanlan
379 Clark St.