Greetings Swappers!

I thought I'd post this one more time as I didn't get too many bites
on this.  I have a good working G3 iBook that needs a new home.  No
signs of GPU issues, and it has a newer 40GB hard drive in it.  Here's
the specs:

iBook Dual USB Model -12" Screen
800MHz G3 Processor
256MB RAM
40GB Hard Drive
CD-ROM (Sorry! No DVD)
32MB Video RAM
Airport Card
Good Main Battery
Power Adapter/Supply

Everything appears to be fully functional.  The screen is nice with no
dead pixels that I can see, and the plastics are in average, but good
shape with the typical small scuffs or scratches. Missing two of the
rubber feet on the bottom. Looks good overall.  Does not come with any
system discs or documentation.  If I get no interest, I'll put it up
on ebay. How about $160.00 shipped for this?

Please e-mail me off list if interested.  Shipping will be from
Hendersonville, TN 37075.

Many thanks!

Jon Brumbaugh
eBay ID: bassjammin (156 feedback/100% positive)