I am clearing out some stuff in my room and came across a few things,
Here we go:

An AppleCD 300 External SCSI Drive, Works fine and has a CD Caddy to
go with it, Works fine and is in great shape Asking $15 or best offer

An AppleCD 300e Plus drive that is also working fine and in good
condition. Asking $15 or best offer

4x PowerBook 1400 Series Floppy drives. I  believe they are all fine
but i no longer have one of these laptops, but they were fine when
they were used. $3 each or all of them for $9

2x PowerBook 500 Series power supplies. They work fine and are in good
physical shape. $8 or best offer

9x Apple PowerBook Video adaptors (From back of 100 series, 5300, some
1400 series and several other laptops to the Standard Mac Video plug)
$2 each or $12 for all of them

Please let me know if you are interested in anything, And please feel
free to make offers, i need to sell this stuff. Thanks a bunch!

Daniel Bencze, Melbourne FL 32934