Hi folks!

My wife and I have finally gone all intel, so I'm selling our two
older macs.

First is a Powerbook Pismo:
• 60GB 7200RPM HD
• 1GB RAM
• Combo Drive (CD-RW/DVD-ROM)
• Original Airport card
This is a 500Mhz G3 mode. It has been extremely reliable, and it's in
great shape except for a few scratches and a small crack near the
cable lock slot on the back. The screen is a bit pink at start up, but
it goes away pretty quick. The battery is a High Capacity Power
Products replacement, and holds at least a 2-3 hour charge. I'm
including a USB 2.0 cardbus adapter, a USB Bluetooth module, VST Zip
drive, and SuperDisk modules, YoYo charger, and a few other
accessories it's acquired. Ships in an original Pismo Box (which I
will put in another box). As I said, this has been a great, reliable
machine. I will be sad to see it go. Asking $220 + Shipping

Second is an iMac G5 - 2.0Ghz ALS model (no iSight):
• It has a brand new 320GB HDD
• RAM is maxed at 2GB
• Airport Extreme & Bluetooth
• Wireless keyboard and mouse (though the mouse has been dropped a few
times, so it doesn't always work)
• Original Tiger Install Disks.

This iMac has a few problems: It will not wake up from sleep, and
there are pretty regular app crashes, but the system itself seems
solid and reliable. I had transferred its Leopard install from another
machine, so it may be related to that. It also had the power supply
replaced under the recall a few years ago, so that may be where the
sleep issues come from. Since I don't know exactly what's wrong with
it, I'm asking $325 + shipping. I still have the box it came in, so
I'll include that as well.

Shipping on both is from 29607. I can send pictures or more details on
request. I prefer PayPal, but I'll take a check or Money Order - I'd
just need to let it clear before shipping.

I also have some extra, smaller RAM modules (which were fine when I
pulled them) and some old hard drives (which are not fine, but might
be salvageable) for both of these machines  that I can throw in for a
few bucks if you want them.

Thank you!
-Gregory Hosack
Greenville, SC