I've got a significantly upgraded 15-inch iMac G4 800 mhz for sale:

800 mhz G4
1G memory
500G Hitachi disk
Pioneer DVR-104 SuperDrive
NVIDIA GeForce4MX 32MB VRAM
Can include AirPort card 802.11b
Clean install of 10.4 (install DVD included)
Original discs included as well (Mac OS X 10.2)

Includes original keyboard and third party 2-button mouse, as well as
the external softball-size speakers.

With a bit of tweaking, 10.5 can indeed run on this computer.  In
fact, I had 10.5 running on it for a while.

It was used fairly lightly by my parents.  Comes from a clean, smoke-
free home.

Also includes a Canon Pixma MP480 all-in-one photo printer NEW IN
BOX.  Never opened.  Comes with its own 1.8-inch screen, built in card
reader for SD, SDHC, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, XD card,
MMC, miniSD, microSD and probably a few more.

I'll say $325 INCLUDING shipping from Lincoln, NE 68502.  If that
price is out of line, let me know.  Will take PayPal or about any
other form of payment.

Photos available upon request.

-Andy