I am selling my like new aluminum unibody MacBook Pro. This unit has the 13²
glossy screen with a 320 gigabyte hard drive. 2gigabyte of ram. The Built-in
battery gives hours of use and the charger has never been unwrapped or used.
The unit has been used in a smoke free environment by a professional
Realtor. It has been kept in a Macally leather case (not included) and has
no scratches or wear marks.  The unit was purchased on 10/26/2009 from
Microcenter and I will include a copy of the original invoice. Applecare has
been added for an additional two years of warranty as well as phone support.
The proof of coverage is included as well as the serial number and upc from
the original Applecare box. The unit will be shipped in the original box
inside a plain box.