Model: A1134, Mid-2005, M9848LL/A

Comes withŠ
- G4 PowerPC 1.42GHz CPU
- 512MB built-in RAM (1 open slot, can be upgraded to 1.5GB)
- 40GB hard drive
- SuperDrive CD/DVD burner
- Built-in fax/modem
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Working battery that holds a charge (no guarantee on runtime), although
it¹s discolored (I believe it¹s from an iBook G3)
- Stock OS 10.4 Tiger installed (discs not included)
- Genuine Apple 45W AC adapter

Laptop is clean and in good overall shape. Screen is good with no dead
pixels. There is a chip on the left corner of the upper case. The rest of
the case plastics look good with some light scratching/scuffing from
normal use and appropriate for its age. Also, the right Shift key doesn¹t
work.

This machine has been tested and has one other issue: no AirPort/Bluetooth
board is installed because the socket on the logic board is bad. With the
board installed the laptop does not boot. So I pulled it and now the
machine boots fine and works great. The built-in Ethernet port works
perfectly for connecting to the Internet. A $10-$20 USB WiFi card (not
included) plugged into one of the USB 2.0 ports can give you wireless
internet and networking capabilities if needed.

Asking $115 with free shipping to anywhere in the US from Camillus NY
13031. PayPal and postal money order are OK. Will provide pics upon
request. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Will Wallak
Camillus NY 13031