This is a mixed bag, but worth taking a look!  Here's link to show you what I
have:   http://imgur.com/a/TJtyQ#6

Children's Software
I have the following classic Mac OS children's software titles for sale
Casper's Brainy Book (Ages 3-7)
Casper's Activity Center (Ages 3-7)
Casper's Early Reader (Ages 5-7)
Blue's Clues - Blue's ABC Time Activities (Ages 3-6)
Fisher Price - Pirate Ship (Ages 4-8)
Cluefinders - Mystery of the Missing Amulet (Ages 6-10)
Leap Ahead - Reading (Ages 4-6)
Jumpstart Kindergarten - Animal Field Trip (Ages 5-9)
Jumpstart Music - (Ages 5-8)
$3 for each title.  $5 shipping (for one more titles).  Get them all for $25,
shipping included.

System Software
Mac OS 7.6.1 retail install CD - $5
BeOS 3 retail install CD - $10
BeOS 4 retail install CD - $10
MkLinux DR3 install CD - $5
$5 shipping (for one more titles).  Get them all for $25, shipping included.

A note about the BeOS and MkLinux CDs.  I was a BeOS developer in college and
ran these builds of BeOS on a PowerMac 7200/120.  BeOS was an alternative OS
that very nearly became Apple's next OS instead of the MacOS X that we know
today.  If you are curious or nostalgic and have a PowerPC-based PowerMac
available, BeOS is a lot of fun to play with.  The MkLinux CD is a build of
Linux that will run on NuBus-based PowerPC Macs.  Modern Linux will not run on
Nubus macs, which is why this build of linux is rare and interesting.

Thanks,
Eric Fretz
Omaha, NE 68132