This is a Mac Pro 1,1 setup complete with ADC Cinema HD Display, keyboard,
and mouse. The computer has dual 2.66ghz Xeon processors (four total
cores), 16gb of RAM, 1TB hard drive (7200RPM), SuperDrive, Radeon 2600XT
with 256mb of VRAM (originally from a 3,1 and fully compatible with
Mavericks/Yosemite), and a Radeon HD 5650 with 1gb of VRAM (a PC card but
tested to work with Mavericks on a 3,1 with additional KEXTs. Also
supposedly works with Snow Leopard, although I haven't tried that. KEXTs
for both systems are included on a CD-R). The computer is in fair physical
condition with some scuffs, dust/grime, and sticker residue, but it is
structurally sound with no dents or damaged legs (just one small ding in
the front grille near the ports). The computer was disassembled and all of
the dust was cleaned out a few months back, with fresh thermal paste
applied, so it is running nice and cool. There is no operating system
currently installed (as per list rules), but I can include an original
retail Snow Leopard disk if you need it.

Also included is an ADC Cinema HD Display with DVI to ADC converter. It
works great apart from some slight pink tint around the edges (this is only
really noticeable on a flat background and based on Googling seems to be
common issue with this model since they were new). The hinge is broken and
has some epoxy from a failed repair attempt, but the leg is intact and
included if you want to repair it (it works fine without the leg, you just
need to lean it against something).

And, finally, it also includes an Apple aluminum keyboard (with number pad)
and an Apple Mighty Mouse (with working scroll ball).

I'd like to get $475 or best offer, and that includes free shipping to the
continental USA. I only accept PayPal. If you have any questions or want to
see pictures, please feel free to ask.

Steven Fowler
eBay ID: obi1kenobi1 (100% positive)
Houston, TX 77083

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.