En relación a [L-I] Fw: [R-G] Time to roll with t,
el 16 Sep 01, a las 7:12, Macdonald Stainsby (citando a Stan G.) dijo:

> If I would rather die fighting than go on living as I am, and I can't build a
> Tomahawk Cruise missile, then I can learn to fly a Boeing 767.

This is why the whole story was received with silent rejoicement in many places
outside the USA.

People with no apparent way out found that way out. They decided to immolate
themselves and "take some of the enemies with us"

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky