En relación a [L-I] Flags,
el 17 Sep 01, a las 14:23, Hunter Gray dijo:

> [but
> the West abounds with Mormons who are very good and militant, and sometimes very
> radical, union labor activists. ]

Class struggle does not stop at Mormon doorsteps. I have read somewhere in the
Annals of the American Association of Geographers a "no myth" history of Mormon
settlement in Salt Lake City which reveals that behind this settlement there
lay the growth of a conservative Mormon bourgeoisie. At the same time, the
Mormons are almost the only Protestant group that deserves some respect among
many labor militants in Argentina.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky